A baby left strapped in a baby carrier and locked up in a car by his mum, narrowly escaped being suffocated to death following the timely intervention of traders at Computer Village in Ikeja area of Lagos State.
The baby’s uncomfortable state came to light when one of the road users found him wriggling in the car. @Funkemyfun revealed that sympathizers at the scene had to forcefully open the car’s door after waiting for over 30 minutes for the baby’s mother to return.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Live Updates: US senate Begins Trump Impeachment Trial – what you need to Know
- Buhari Government is working with Boko Haram to kill Christians – CAN
- Amotekun: Self Defense Is International Human Rights – Atiku
- How can Governors setup “Amotekun” when they have not paid Minimum wage ? – Junaid Mohammed
- Imo state: 9 Lawmakers defects to APC, Deputy speaker Resigns