Connect with us

News

Little girl dies after falling into a pot of food that is on fire (photos)

Published

on

Loading...

A young girl was killed after falling into a curry pot at a school in India. 

The girl, 3, lost her life after falling into the large pot in the village of Rampur Atari while the school cook was reportedly listening to music with headphones on. 

The horrific incident happened at a government school in the Mirzapur district of Uttar Pradesh on Monday. 

A hot meal was freshly cooked and sitting in the pot when the young girl fell in.

According to the girl’s father, the cook did not immediately notice as he had headphones on. 

Also Read: Everyone in Nigeria is a Terrorist – Lauretta Onochie

The girl’s brother witnessed the incident and screamed for help but, according to local media, the cook did not listen. 

School teachers were alerted and rushed to help the girl, who sustained severe burn injuries. 

She was taken to hospital where she succumbed to her injuries.   

Mirzapur District Magistrate Sushil Kumar Patel has ordered the suspension of the headmaster of the school in the wake of the tragedy. 

Officials have launched a probe into the incident. 

The girl’s father pictured talking to journalists. According to him, the cook did not immediately notice his daughter had fallen in the pot of hot food as he had headphones on
DOWNLOAD ODINCE BLOG NEWS APP
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
Loading...
Advertisement
Click to comment

WRITE A COMMENT

avatar