A Nigerian actor and Entertainer, Williams Uchemba built a home for a crippled woman was abandoned by her Husband with 7 children.
The woman became crippled 4 years ago and her husband abandoned her and her 7 children. Ever since then, things have been difficult for her and her children.
HE WROTE ON HIS INSTAGRAM:
“By the help of the almighty God i am happy to announce that Mrs Patricia has moved into her new home, even though it’s a rented apartment it won’t be for long as we have embarked on building her a house, a property she can call her own and never worry about rent I believe that will be very sustainable for her.
“And we are also giving her the capital she needs to start up her provision store business. I want to thank each and everyone that contributed one way or the other whether through service or financial contribution, your N500, N1000 And even more went a long way and I can’t even begin to mention the good news and testimonies we’ve been receiving from some of you guys that have.
“My target is to get One million people( on a long term plan) off the street and give them a new life and hope. So I urge us to contribute anything as little as N500 to N1000 to enable us add to what we have to build Mrs Patricia a home”.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- US drinking water contaminated with chemicals
- Boy kills his mother and Twin Brothers, then goes back to school as if nothing happened
- We will Not allow US to assassinate Iranian new Quds Force commander – Russia
- Obama drops Bombshell, Moves to Intervene in 2020 US Election
- Biafra: Facebook Has Republished my Page – Nnamdi Kanu (photos)