Brandt Jean, the brother of Botham Jean who was killed in his house by an off-duty police officer named Amber Guyger, decided to forgive and embrace his brother’s killer after she was sentenced to 10 years in jail and Black people had things to say about it.
Twitter users questioned why blacks are always quick to forgive whites who kill their family members. Some said Guyger’s sentence was too lenient and some criticized the judge for also hugging the ex police officer.
See some comments Below:
- [MUSIC] Odince – Ego Amaka
- [Music] Mercy – Flavour ft Semah
- [Music] Odince – Unmerited Favour
- [Music] Davido ft Chris Brown – Blow my Mind
- [Music] Odince – Give Me Love