The Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra on Sunday asked President Muhammadu Buhari’s aides to stop maltreating Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.
According to PUNCH, The group alleged that the ‘subjective measures’ against Osibanjo by “vicious Fulani cabals dictating the affairs of Buhari” were calculated to suppress Christians in the country.
In a statement by MASSOB’s leader, Uchenna Madu, the secessionist group described Buhari’s quiet on the issue as “hypocritical silence”.
The statement reads in part, “The unconstitutional stripping of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo’s official attributes attached to the office of the Vice President of the Federation is continuous humiliation of Christians in high positions of current administration of President Mohammed Buhari.
“MASSOB recalls that on Monday, September 16, 2019, Prof Yemi Osibanjo was removed unceremoniously as Head of the Statutory National Economic Council. On Tuesday, September 17, agencies and ministerial departments under his watch were redirected to report directly to Mr President.
“Same day, virtually all his aides attached to the office of the Vice President were given marching orders to leave Aso Rock. MASSOB views all these subjective frustration as a payback time to Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by unrepentant and unforgiving cabals that have vowed to fulfil the commandments of their forefathers.”
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- IPOB sends serious warning to Ijaw youths for threatening to beat IPOB members in Bayelsa
- Iran wants to Negotiate with US, but they want their Sanctions Removed, No thanks! – Trump
- Trump shows off New US Air Force Logo he designed (Photos)
- Leah Sharibu forced to accept Islam, gives birth for Boko Haram commander
- How i raped an epileptic girl inside Bush after threatening her with Gun – Nigerian hunter