The Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra on Sunday asked President Muhammadu Buhari’s aides to stop maltreating Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.
According to PUNCH, The group alleged that the ‘subjective measures’ against Osibanjo by “vicious Fulani cabals dictating the affairs of Buhari” were calculated to suppress Christians in the country.
In a statement by MASSOB’s leader, Uchenna Madu, the secessionist group described Buhari’s quiet on the issue as “hypocritical silence”.
The statement reads in part, “The unconstitutional stripping of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo’s official attributes attached to the office of the Vice President of the Federation is continuous humiliation of Christians in high positions of current administration of President Mohammed Buhari.
“MASSOB recalls that on Monday, September 16, 2019, Prof Yemi Osibanjo was removed unceremoniously as Head of the Statutory National Economic Council. On Tuesday, September 17, agencies and ministerial departments under his watch were redirected to report directly to Mr President.
“Same day, virtually all his aides attached to the office of the Vice President were given marching orders to leave Aso Rock. MASSOB views all these subjective frustration as a payback time to Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by unrepentant and unforgiving cabals that have vowed to fulfil the commandments of their forefathers.”
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
Share your story with us: Whatsapp: 09029172905, Email: News@odinceblog.com
- Ihedioha vs Uzodimma: I declare judgment upon those who curse me for nothing – Mbaka
- Fani Kayode blasts Anthony Joshua for Prostrating for Buhari, says’ its disgusting
- Nollywood Actress, Funke Akindele refuses to attend her father’s Burial (photos)
- There will be crisis in Nigeria, if the North retains presidency in 2023 – Yoruba Elders
- FREEDOM: Hong Kong protesters beats up policemen for trying to stop their protest (video)