A Nigerian woman identified as Ifeyinwa Omeje has allegedly committed suicide by drinking poison.
According to the information made available to ODINCE BLOG by one of the family members, Ifeyinwa was a mother of Four children, married to Mr. Omeje both from Alu/Agu village, in Igbo-Eze Local Government of Enugu state but Residing at Otukpo in Benue state where the tragedy took place.
Mrs Ifeyinwa is a sister to the former Local Government chairman of Igbo-Eze south Locaal Government Area of Enugu state (Name withheld)
The source said that she has been suffering from mental illness for Long, her illness therefore comes and goes while she receives treatments.
According to the information gathered, Her husband, Mr Omeje traveled to the Village for a wedding ceremony, waking up this beautiful Sunday morning, received the News of his wife’s death.
The type of Poison she took was Not disclosed.
The deceased has deposited to the Mortuary. RIP..
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Urhobo Union reacts to Fulani Herdsmen attack in Delta state, says’ we will defend ourselves
- I am Beautiful but Men Run away from me – Single Lady Laments
- Amaechi Chief Security Officer Electrocuted in Kaduna (photos)
- Boko Haram killing of the CAN chairman is not Buhari’s Fault – Femi Adesina
- My Girlfriend Made me Eat Her A*s and Taste Her Shit
- Photos of Abacha’s ’40 year old’ Uncompleted Building Abandoned in Lagos
- Supreme Court Adjourns Review Of Imo Governorship Case To March 2
- Gunmen shoots Custom officers Evacuating Bags of Smuggled Rice in Ogun state (photos)
- Bandits kills 4 soldiers and 2 Civilians in Bayelsa state
- North will destroy itself if i does’t change – Sanusi