A Nigerian woman identified as Ifeyinwa Omeje has allegedly committed suicide by drinking poison.
According to the information made available to ODINCE BLOG by one of the family members, Ifeyinwa was a mother of Four children, married to Mr. Omeje both from Alu/Agu village, in Igbo-Eze Local Government of Enugu state but Residing at Otukpo in Benue state where the tragedy took place.
Mrs Ifeyinwa is a sister to the former Local Government chairman of Igbo-Eze south Locaal Government Area of Enugu state (Name withheld)
The source said that she has been suffering from mental illness for Long, her illness therefore comes and goes while she receives treatments.
According to the information gathered, Her husband, Mr Omeje traveled to the Village for a wedding ceremony, waking up this beautiful Sunday morning, received the News of his wife’s death.
The type of Poison she took was Not disclosed.
The deceased has deposited to the Mortuary. RIP..
- Amotekun: Nigeria is Not Working – Oyegun, Former APC Chairman
- Trump grants Religious Freedom in US, students can now pray and read their Bible in school
- PHOTOS: Anthony Joshua visits Buhari in London, shows off his championship Belts
- when i had accident, my father sold his bike to save my Life, today i bought him a car (photos)
- Nigerian Lady celebrates her boyfriend, says’ your di*k is my Life, etc. (photos)