Buhari assigned the Ministry of Niger Delta to Godswill Akpabio, while Festus Keyamo was named the Minister of State for the same Ministry.
Reacting, Omokri faulted the arrangement.
Mocking in a tweet, the former Presidential aide stated that Keyamo, a former prosecutor with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, will now be answerable to an ex-suspect.
Festus (Stephanie Otobo) Keyamo is a former EFCC PROSECUTOR.
Godswill Akpabio is a former EFCC SUSPECT.
Akpabio is now Keyamo’s BOSS.
A former PROSECUTOR will now be saying ‘yes sir’ to a former SUSPECT.
You can just imagine the irony!
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Biafra: Facebook Has Republished my Page – Nnamdi Kanu (photos)
- Federal Government Finally approves “Operation Amotekun”
- Biafra: Facebook blocks Nnamdi Kanu
- Hausa Man Steals Man’s Pennix in Abia state (Photos)
- Lecturer strips female student Nak*d in public for Sleeping with Her Boyfriend – Edo (video)