Elder statesman and Second Republic lawmaker, Junaid Mohammed on Tuesday said members of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) will pay with their bloods if they attempt to launch an attack on President Muhammadu Buhari in Japan.
Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent Junaid however described the threat of the group as ‘shakara’ saying they lack the means, arms and personnel to carry out their threats.
NNAMDI KANU REPLIES:
In a swift reaction to the statement credited to the Elder statesman, the IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu has asked Junaid Mohammed to stop running his mouth like a captured bandit in police custody.
He made this statement this morning through his twitter handle, ”rather than running his mouth like a captured bandit in police custody, Junaid Mohammed should allow Jubril to make a public appearance in Japan, only then will he understand how insanely fanatical we are about Biafra” he tweeted.
- Amotekun: Nigeria is Not Working – Oyegun, Former APC Chairman
- Trump grants Religious Freedom in US, students can now pray and read their Bible in school
- PHOTOS: Anthony Joshua visits Buhari in London, shows off his championship Belts
- when i had accident, my father sold his bike to save my Life, today i bought him a car (photos)
- Nigerian Lady celebrates her boyfriend, says’ your di*k is my Life, etc. (photos)