According to the Former Niger Delta Militant, Mujahid Dokubo-Asari, who wrote on his Facebook about the mosque demolition, also shared the documents of the Land.
Odinceblog reported that Asari dokubo called wike liar for denying the Mosque demolish-ion.
“I am a member of the congregation of the Trans-Amadi central mosque. That is where I pray with my family…. Wike claiming that there was no mosque is a lie. He is lying and you know Wike you are lying… We legally acquired the land for the mosque..” Dokubo said.
SEE THE DOCUMENTS HE SHARED:
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- 4 workers of French Christian NGO missing in Iraq
- Trump Becomes first U.S president to attend Anti-Abortion Rally in America
- “I will kill Trump tomorrow, you will see it” – man bags 5 years in Jail for threatening to kill Trump
- Nigerian man slaps someone to death in Anambra state (Photos)
- Britain is leaving European Union on Jan. 31st, I have signed the Agreement – Boris Johnson