A mother has been arrested by the vigilante group in her area for tying up her daughter because she refused to sweep.
Facebook user Somto Okafor said he heard a child crying in a house in Awka, Anambra state. Upon investigation, he found a girl tied up with a rope. It was later discovered that her mother was the one who tied her up.
This led to massive outrage and the mother was arrested by the vigilante group in the area.
They asked if the woman who tied her up is her biological mother and she replied in the affirmative. They asked why she was punished so and she said it’s because she didn’t sweep.
According to reports, the members of the community took the mother to a higher authority after she was questioned.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW:
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
Share your story with us: Whatsapp: 09029172905, Email: News@odinceblog.com
- Ihedioha vs Uzodimma: I declare judgment upon those who curse me for nothing – Mbaka
- Fani Kayode blasts Anthony Joshua for Prostrating for Buhari, says’ its disgusting
- Nollywood Actress, Funke Akindele refuses to attend her father’s Burial (photos)
- There will be crisis in Nigeria, if the North retains presidency in 2023 – Yoruba Elders
- FREEDOM: Hong Kong protesters beats up policemen for trying to stop their protest (video)