A Nigerian woman pours Hot Boiling water on her 17 year old son, while he was sleeping.
Nigerian Nollywood actress, Angela Okorie, shared the story, seeking justice for a boy, 17, who was scalded by his mother when she woke him from sleep by pouring boiling water on his body.
Angela Okorie Narrates the Story;
” My eyes are filled with tears as I type, I have never seen something like this in my entire life, not even in my wildest imaginations especially from a biological mother to her own first son and first child.
“Level of hate that I can’t have for even my worst enemy, the story of a young boy of 17 DESTINY as early as 5:48 am on 25th/10/2019 a mother poured boiled water on her first son while he was still sleeping.
“what a wicked way of waking someone up, Just because he didn’t wake up on time to make her water to bath and start washing the many clothes she kept for him, even though the boy slept late previous night from trying to finish up with the works she gave him.
“This is not the first time, it happens like everyday.
“There was a day she hired boys to beat him up, until neighbors came to his rescue, each time this things happen we kept on investigating to see what the young boy had done but nothing, until I thought he should return to his father if the mother have this level of hate for him without reason, then found the mystery behind the hate.
“Th woman is about 29 or 30th she begot him while she was very Young at 13 by rape from 3 or 4 men.
“Since then the innocent boy has been going through hell for something that was never his doing.
“please I don’t even know what to type right now my heart is heavy my eyes with tears, what hurts me the most is the fact that I’m not in the position to help him, if someone doesn’t help this boy today she might kill him soon.
“I don’t know how to go about this but I know the power of social media, help me tag anyone you know with big heart, any ministry interested in cases like this, please this is all I ask, i have all needed information about him.
“The boy is still with me, under going treatment, The first treatment was from a clinic but had to take him for native treatment as recommended because he was crying from pain.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW;
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- I am Beautiful but Men Run away from me – Single Lady Laments
- Amaechi Chief Security Officer Electrocuted in Kaduna (photos)
- Boko Haram killing of the CAN chairman is not Buhari’s Fault – Femi Adesina
- My Girlfriend Made me Eat Her A*s and Taste Her Shit
- Photos of Abacha’s ’40 year old’ Uncompleted Building Abandoned in Lagos
- Supreme Court Adjourns Review Of Imo Governorship Case To March 2
- Gunmen shoots Custom officers Evacuating Bags of Smuggled Rice in Ogun state (photos)
- Bandits kills 4 soldiers and 2 Civilians in Bayelsa state
- North will destroy itself if i does’t change – Sanusi
- Nigeria is Bleeding – Middle Belt Leaders