A Federal High Court in Lagos has abruptly adjourned the alleged card fraud trial of musician, Azeez Fashola popularly known as Naira Marley following lawyers’ heated exchange over space to seat.
The argument was between Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) counsel Mr Rotimi Oyedepo on the one hand, Marley’s counsel Mr Olalekan Ojo SAN and two other senior lawyers on the other hand.
Justice Nicholas Oweibo declined to make any other regarding the dispute but appealed to the lawyers to bear with the government over inadequate space in the courtroom.
He adjourned till December 11 and 12 for continuation of trial.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- I am Beautiful but Men Run away from me – Single Lady Laments
- Amaechi Chief Security Officer Electrocuted in Kaduna (photos)
- Boko Haram killing of the CAN chairman is not Buhari’s Fault – Femi Adesina
- My Girlfriend Made me Eat Her A*s and Taste Her Shit
- Photos of Abacha’s ’40 year old’ Uncompleted Building Abandoned in Lagos
- Supreme Court Adjourns Review Of Imo Governorship Case To March 2
- Gunmen shoots Custom officers Evacuating Bags of Smuggled Rice in Ogun state (photos)
- Bandits kills 4 soldiers and 2 Civilians in Bayelsa state
- North will destroy itself if i does’t change – Sanusi
- Nigeria is Bleeding – Middle Belt Leaders