A Federal High Court in Lagos has abruptly adjourned the alleged card fraud trial of musician, Azeez Fashola popularly known as Naira Marley following lawyers’ heated exchange over space to seat.
The argument was between Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) counsel Mr Rotimi Oyedepo on the one hand, Marley’s counsel Mr Olalekan Ojo SAN and two other senior lawyers on the other hand.
Justice Nicholas Oweibo declined to make any other regarding the dispute but appealed to the lawyers to bear with the government over inadequate space in the courtroom.
He adjourned till December 11 and 12 for continuation of trial.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- US drinking water contaminated with chemicals
- Boy kills his mother and Twin Brothers, then goes back to school as if nothing happened
- We will Not allow US to assassinate Iranian new Quds Force commander – Russia
- Obama drops Bombshell, Moves to Intervene in 2020 US Election
- Biafra: Facebook Has Republished my Page – Nnamdi Kanu (photos)