A Federal High Court in Lagos has abruptly adjourned the alleged card fraud trial of musician, Azeez Fashola popularly known as Naira Marley following lawyers’ heated exchange over space to seat.
The argument was between Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) counsel Mr Rotimi Oyedepo on the one hand, Marley’s counsel Mr Olalekan Ojo SAN and two other senior lawyers on the other hand.
Justice Nicholas Oweibo declined to make any other regarding the dispute but appealed to the lawyers to bear with the government over inadequate space in the courtroom.
He adjourned till December 11 and 12 for continuation of trial.
- Amotekun: Nigeria is Not Working – Oyegun, Former APC Chairman
- Trump grants Religious Freedom in US, students can now pray and read their Bible in school
- PHOTOS: Anthony Joshua visits Buhari in London, shows off his championship Belts
- when i had accident, my father sold his bike to save my Life, today i bought him a car (photos)
- Nigerian Lady celebrates her boyfriend, says’ your di*k is my Life, etc. (photos)