In peace initiatives, you give something to get something. If dialogue can produce results, why do you want to use force,” the IG said.
The Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, backed the ongoing negotiations between northern state governors and Fulani bandits, saying they were “peace initiatives” that yielded results.
Recall that the governors of Katsina and Zamfara states have been negotiating with the bandits terrorising communities in their states. Sokoto State too is on line to begin such negotiations.
In the course of the dialogues, bandits make open confessions of the killings they carried out and hand in their arms to the governors as a mark of repentance.
In return, the bandits demand the release of their colleagues by security agencies and walk home free.
In Response To This, Luke Edward wrote :
You are now dialoguing with BANDITS, KIDNAPPERS and ARMED ROBBERS, but IPOB that only carried flags, you unleashed the full might of the military on them? Nigeria may never know peace until her INIQUITIES on the Igbos are fully paid for. God knows how to raise an enemy within the camp of the wicked. Where else in the world does the police negotiate with criminals?
Reno Omokri Response;
The government of General Buhari grants amnesty to bandits who have killed thousands of Nigerians and releases ‘repentant’ Boko Haram members and even says they can run for Nigreria President. This is the same government now charging Sowore for INSULTING Buhari!
- Amotekun: Nigeria is Not Working – Oyegun, Former APC Chairman
- Trump grants Religious Freedom in US, students can now pray and read their Bible in school
- PHOTOS: Anthony Joshua visits Buhari in London, shows off his championship Belts
- when i had accident, my father sold his bike to save my Life, today i bought him a car (photos)
- Nigerian Lady celebrates her boyfriend, says’ your di*k is my Life, etc. (photos)