A Nigerian boy from Awuzie Duru, Isiozi Aka in Umuaka, Imo state has been shot dead at the bank by a police officer.
A FACEBOOK USER WROTE:
The name of the boy is Duru Awuzie a.k.a Aboy from Iseozi in Umuaka Njaba LGA IMO STATE BIAFRA land.
“It has been gathered that a boy went to withdraw money from UBA bank at Umuaka with ATM. They were on the queue when his phone rang, he stepped out of the line to answer the call. When he can back the other person behind him try to stop him from joining the queue again and it caused quarrelling between the two while the police man was there watching. The exchange of words between the two led to fighting, on the process the police man who has been watching the scene came and started scolding the boy who was trying to maintain his position after answering his call. The boy ask him, you were there watching while we were exchanging words while scolding me now it has led to fighting. The policeman slapped him and the boy retaliated, on the process he cocked gun and shot the boy to death.
This happened on Sun, 1st December, 2019.”
“The boy’s killing stirred up tension in the town as the youths in the area began planning an attack on the police station.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- There is too much poverty and Backwardness in the North – Emir of Kano
- Nigerian man arrested in Cambodia for disturbing his neighbors, Faces deportation (photos)
- PHOTOS: Fire guts Timber market, destroys goods and properties – Mushin, Lagos
- Before you MARRY, make sure you MONEY – Reno Omokri
- Men should Mastubet at least 21 times every month to avoid prostate cancer – World Health