A BBC Journalist, Kiki Mordi, has said it is a shame that same sXx marriage is still illegal in Nigeria.
Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan in 2014, signed the anti-same sex bill into law, banning all forms of gay associations or marriage. The law places a 14-year jail term for any offender.
Kiki who came to limelight following her SXx for Grades documentary released a few months ago, stated that Nigeria is on the wrong side of history for banning same-sxx marriages.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- WEF2020: Since my election, America has gained over 7 MILLION new Jobs – Trump
- PHOTOS: Meet Francesco, The Only Human being With Three Legs And Two Male Organs
- How can FG Rehabilitate arrested Boko Haram Terrorists instead of Punishing them?
- We will give $3 million award to anyone who will help us kill Donald Trump – Iran Lawmakers
- About 6 people have died from coronavirus in China, 300 infected – Reports