A Nigerian medical student in ukraine has committed suicide over school’s frustration, Nigerian students in Ternopil State Medical University in Ukraine have planned a protest.
The deceased identified as Badmus Ololade Rafiat reportedly took her life after she was expelled from her school for failing to pass the mock exam ahead of the final MBBS.
Report says’ she made attempts to transfer to another school to take the MBBS as other students do, but the school allegedly kept frustrating her and refused to provide the transcript needed for the process.
The school gave her the only option of returning to Nigeria to reapply for a student’s visa to start all over again.
Rafiat reportedly wrote a suicide note and took her life on Thursday, January 16th after her please yielded no result and her dean refused to reconsider her case.
The school mourned her and put up a notice on a wall in the school with her photo. They expressed their condolences to her friends and family. The school added that she killed herself because she was depressed and suicidal.
According to Ololade’s friends, they disclosed that she wasn’t suicidal or depressed as the school claim. They said she was only frustrated at having to start all over again after studying up to her 6th year in medical school.
Friends of Pemisire blame the school authorities and they have planned a meeting to protest the alleged unfair treatment that caused her to take her life.
“Lets meet in Centre @ 12pm,” a notice sent out by Nigerian students in the school reads.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Buhari is the problem of Nigeria not the Solution, He should also create ministry of Boko Haram – Reno Omokri
- Senate does not create Agency for Widows and Orphans of killed soldiers, But only for Boko Haram – Reno Omokri
- African Pastor caught Having $€x with his church member in a Hotel Room (video)
- European union threatens to Ban Nigerians from Travelling to European Countries
- Nigeria Senate introduces bill to create agency for repentant Boko Haram members
- Buhari is dead and buried in a shallow grave in Saudi Arabia – Nnamdi kanu
- My Husband urinates on the bed and keep blaming our Son – Nigerian woman
- Mother of 12 gives birth to 3 Babies at her home – Kaduna
- Buhari is in charge of his Government – BMO
- How ‘Yahoo Boys’ killed the Aso Rock Director with the help of Police