According Reports, a Nigerian alleged email scammer wanted for fraud and taking part in international crime, was arrested on Monday by Immigration police at Chaeng Wattana, Bangkok.
According to local media, Pol Maj-Gen Phaiboon Noihun and his team were waiting for Bertrand Ifeanyichukwu Akile following a tip-off from a member of the public seeking a reward that he would be at Immigration Complex to extend his visa.
Once he arrived Akile was apprehended under a warrant issued for fraud and deception.
“It was as easy as pie. He just came to us” Pol Maj-Gen Noihun told journalists
It is alleged that Akile was part of a 100 million baht scam headed by another Nigerian national, Onyekachukwu Elvis Smart Ebube, who is already in custody.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Iran wants to Negotiate with US, but they want their Sanctions Removed, No thanks! – Trump
- Trump shows off New US Air Force Logo he designed (Photos)
- Leah Sharibu forced to accept Islam, gives birth for Boko Haram commander
- How i raped an epileptic girl inside Bush after threatening her with Gun – Nigerian hunter
- How I slept with my Son and Later got Pregnant for Him – Nigerian Woman