A Nigerian man was Debited N1.8m After Paying For Fuel at a filling station with a POS Machine.
A Twitter user @Chaotic_vixen shared the story of how her father was debited the sum of N1.8m after buying fuel from a filling station without full knowledge until he went back after two days to purchase more fuel.
According to the lady, it was the manager of the petrol station that actually stopped his dad to explain to him.
The lady while narrating the story said that the excess in the transaction resulted from errs being made by the filling station attendant.
“Lmao. Guys, forget the rice gist. My father apparently “bought” 1.8m naira fuel without knowing two days ago (attendant’s error)
The manager of the petrol station just stopped him to inform him. Their accounts department or whatever has been trying to figure it out.”
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- APC was created to fight poverty – Osinbajo
- How Fulani Herdsmen attacked me in my Farm, shot at me – Ortom, Governor of Benue
- Femi Adesina is sick for saying that Insecurity has reduced under Buhari – Fani Kayode
- Exclusive: Catholic Bishop spotted on Okada – Enugu state (photos)
- PHOTOS: 60 year old woman gets married for the first time – Anambra state