A video making the rounds on social media shows some New 5,000 and 2,000 naira notes reportedly deposited by a man in the Bank.
A man reportedly visited a bank in a yet to be identified part of Nigeria and deposited the sum of N17million with yet to be designed or released N5000 and N2000 naira notes.
A lady could be heard in the clip which is currently trending, revealing how the man stormed the bank with the bundle of new 5000 and 2000 naira notes to deposit it, stating that he said the money is N18 million in total.
However, she said upon counting the money, it was discovered to be N17 million.
Although it is yet to be known how he came into possession of the said notes, the lady in the video who appears to be a staff of the bank, said the man identified himself as a madman.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Boko Haram attacks Adamawa state, Many feared Dead
- Indian man makes Donald Trump status, worships it as his God (video)
- Meet the Nigerian Governor who has been Governing his state from Abuja since 2019
- Abba Kyari vs Monguno: Buratai withdraws Soldiers working with National security Adviser
- Boko Haram Bill is satanic and unconstitutional, An Invitation to another Civil War – Human Rights
- Oluwo gets 6 months suspension for threatening to destroy fellow Traditional Ruler
- Boko Haram Bill is a Plot to grant amnesty to Boko Haram – Ohanaeze
- God is Punishing the North with Insurgency for killing 2 million Igbos During Biafra war – Ohanaeze Replies Sultan of sokoto
- Court Orders DSS to Probe Bayelsa Deputy Governor
- Senator Ndume Rejects Boko Haram Bill, says’ It will Encourage people to Join Boko Haram