A Nigerian man Identified as Christian Ali, was laid to rest in his hometown Enugu Ezike, Enugu State today, Wednesday, November 11.
A Facebook user, Ezema Chekwube wrote:
“Today the remains of Christian Ali, a friend of all will be lay to mother earth. He is a motorcycle machanic, he did his traditional marriage on friday 29th November 2019. After his traditional marriage he complained of severe headache and was taken to hospital on 29th November. He went into coma on 30th November. Died on 6th December, 2019. Rest in peace till we meet to part no more.”
- when i had accident, my father sold his bike to save my Life, today i bought him a car (photos)
- Nigerian Lady celebrates her boyfriend, says’ your di*k is my Life, etc. (photos)
- Supreme Court have penetrated Imo state with their evil plans and inhuman policies – Imo General Assembly
- AFC bans Iran from hosting international football competitions
- Davido and Chioma Unfollows Each Other On Instagram over cheating scandal (photos)