Youths of a community in Edo State have express their anger after operatives of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad allegedly chased a local man till he got ran over by a vehicle.
According to reports, “the officers had accosted the young man and accused him of being an internet fraudster due to the nature of is fingers which are very soft. They began the heist chase which made the young man run into his end as he got knocked down by a vehicle.
“The officers seeing the havoc they’ve wreaked took to their heels right on there. This act of cruelty spurred the youths in the area to shut down major roads and threaten to draw the second blood.”
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Nigerian Woman kills her kids, commits suicide after her husband slept with her maid (photos)
- APC was created to fight poverty – Osinbajo
- How Fulani Herdsmen attacked me in my Farm, shot at me – Ortom, Governor of Benue
- Femi Adesina is sick for saying that Insecurity has reduced under Buhari – Fani Kayode
- Exclusive: Catholic Bishop spotted on Okada – Enugu state (photos)