A 26-year-old Nigerian man, Kumbha Roderick, who was serving a jail term in an Indian prison has died.
According to Times of India, Kumbha died during treatment at the district hospital on Wednesday July 3rd.
According to Indian police, Kumbha was arrested on September 30th 2018 by Mathura police for overstaying in a foreign country, forgery of valuable security, Forgery for purpose of cheating.
Mathura jail superintendent, Shailendra Maitrey, who confirmed the death of the Nigerian, said Kumbha was admitted to the jail’s hospital on Tuesday July 2nd after he complained of uneasiness. He added that the prisoner’s condition started deteriorating after he vomited and was rushed to the district hospital where he died during treatment.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Allowing Miyetti Allah to join Amotekun is like Recruiting Demons into an Army of Angels – Fani Kayode
- Bandits kills Man, Rapes his Daughter, abducts his wife in Delta state
- Trump please come and save us, Nigeria’s situation has gone beyond prayers – Nigerian Pastor
- 25 Repentant Boko Haram Members From Niger Republic, Arrives Nigeria (photos)
- Bleaching your skin has nothing to do with the Kingdom of God – Etinosa
- Ohanaeze blasts Buratai for planning to Recruit Youths to fight Boko Haram, says’ count Igbos out
- Drinking milk increases the risk of breast cancer in women – Study
- Anyone who thinks Buhari is in charge of his Government is fooling Himself – Pa Adebanjo
- Fulani herdsmen storms Benue state with Guns and over 4,000 Cows
- Nigerian Boy beats up his Girl friend, bites her breast