Nigerian Tech developer, Dara Oladosu, and founder of Quoted Replies, was filled with excitement last night after he was offered a job at Twitter to help build a native “quoted tweet” feature for the platform.
Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey, is currently in Nigeria and he had a meet and greet with media personalities as well as Tech developers in Nigeria.
Earlier on, CTO Parag Agrawal had mentioned Twitter’s plans to decentralise its workforce into six countries across Africa. It appears the spontaneous job offer was a part of said plans.
“I wasn’t expecting this,” an ecstatic Dara said later during a chat with Techpoint. “I attended the event with the hopes of figuring out solutions to important questions other attendees might have. I also wanted to have a feel of what it’s like to be around the CEO of Twitter. Things went way better than expected.”
Interestingly, as soon as Dara got offered the job, Kayvon invited him to join the Twitter executives on stage.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- European Union blasts Buhari, says’ you are not doing anything to End the Killing of Christians in Nigeria
- Pipeline Explodes In Lagos, Burns properties (video)
- Igbos vs Yorubas: “Operation Amotekun” A Game Changer For 2023 – Reno Omokri
- Accident: Trailer falls after clashing with keke, 3 Dead – Anambra state (photos)
- American Couple dies the same day, after being together for 65 years (photos)