Nigerian Tech developer, Dara Oladosu, and founder of Quoted Replies, was filled with excitement last night after he was offered a job at Twitter to help build a native “quoted tweet” feature for the platform.
Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey, is currently in Nigeria and he had a meet and greet with media personalities as well as Tech developers in Nigeria.
Earlier on, CTO Parag Agrawal had mentioned Twitter’s plans to decentralise its workforce into six countries across Africa. It appears the spontaneous job offer was a part of said plans.
“I wasn’t expecting this,” an ecstatic Dara said later during a chat with Techpoint. “I attended the event with the hopes of figuring out solutions to important questions other attendees might have. I also wanted to have a feel of what it’s like to be around the CEO of Twitter. Things went way better than expected.”
Interestingly, as soon as Dara got offered the job, Kayvon invited him to join the Twitter executives on stage.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Iran wants to Negotiate with US, but they want their Sanctions Removed, No thanks! – Trump
- Trump shows off New US Air Force Logo he designed (Photos)
- Leah Sharibu forced to accept Islam, gives birth for Boko Haram commander
- How i raped an epileptic girl inside Bush after threatening her with Gun – Nigerian hunter
- How I slept with my Son and Later got Pregnant for Him – Nigerian Woman