Nigerian Tech developer, Dara Oladosu, and founder of Quoted Replies, was filled with excitement last night after he was offered a job at Twitter to help build a native “quoted tweet” feature for the platform.
Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey, is currently in Nigeria and he had a meet and greet with media personalities as well as Tech developers in Nigeria.
Earlier on, CTO Parag Agrawal had mentioned Twitter’s plans to decentralise its workforce into six countries across Africa. It appears the spontaneous job offer was a part of said plans.
“I wasn’t expecting this,” an ecstatic Dara said later during a chat with Techpoint. “I attended the event with the hopes of figuring out solutions to important questions other attendees might have. I also wanted to have a feel of what it’s like to be around the CEO of Twitter. Things went way better than expected.”
Interestingly, as soon as Dara got offered the job, Kayvon invited him to join the Twitter executives on stage.
- Amotekun: Nigeria is Not Working – Oyegun, Former APC Chairman
- Trump grants Religious Freedom in US, students can now pray and read their Bible in school
- PHOTOS: Anthony Joshua visits Buhari in London, shows off his championship Belts
- when i had accident, my father sold his bike to save my Life, today i bought him a car (photos)
- Nigerian Lady celebrates her boyfriend, says’ your di*k is my Life, etc. (photos)