A Homeless, Mentally unstable Nigerian man was filmed in India, begging for money as he interviewed by Victory Mokwuye. India.
He was seen wandering in a market called Uttam Nagar, and Indian traders there, who know him, revealed he sleeps in motor parks and uncompleted buildings.
The man said that his name is Ugwu Stanley Ugochukwu From Uden Local Government of Enugu State.
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW;
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Buhari Government is working with Boko Haram to kill Christians – CAN
- Amotekun: Self Defense Is International Human Rights – Atiku
- How can Governors setup “Amotekun” when they have not paid Minimum wage ? – Junaid Mohammed
- Imo state: 9 Lawmakers defects to APC, Deputy speaker Resigns
- Oxford Adds Okada, Tokunbo, Danfo, Mama Put, 25 other Nigerian words In Dictionary (read)