Oluyinka Olutoye, a Nigerian medical doctor, who graduated from Obafemi Awolowo University in Ile-Ife, has been appointed surgeon-in-chief at the Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Ohio, United States.
The hospital is said to be among the top 10 hospitals in the whole world. Reacting, Dr Richard Brilli, managing director and chief medical officer at the hospital, expressed joy at the appointment of Olutoye, noting that his (Oluyinka Olutoye) experience will will further advance surgical operations in the hospital.
His words, “We are tremendously delighted to welcome Dr. Olutoye to Nationwide Children’s Hospital to further elevate the visibility and reputation of one of the best overall children’s surgical programs in the country that, through its clinical care and research, is forging the future of children’s surgery.
Dr Olutoye while reacting expressed joy, noting that joining the hospital would be an opportunity to help children across the world.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- IPOB sends serious warning to Ijaw youths for threatening to beat IPOB members in Bayelsa
- Iran wants to Negotiate with US, but they want their Sanctions Removed, No thanks! – Trump
- Trump shows off New US Air Force Logo he designed (Photos)
- Leah Sharibu forced to accept Islam, gives birth for Boko Haram commander
- How i raped an epileptic girl inside Bush after threatening her with Gun – Nigerian hunter