Oluyinka Olutoye, a Nigerian medical doctor, who graduated from Obafemi Awolowo University in Ile-Ife, has been appointed surgeon-in-chief at the Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Ohio, United States.
The hospital is said to be among the top 10 hospitals in the whole world. Reacting, Dr Richard Brilli, managing director and chief medical officer at the hospital, expressed joy at the appointment of Olutoye, noting that his (Oluyinka Olutoye) experience will will further advance surgical operations in the hospital.
His words, “We are tremendously delighted to welcome Dr. Olutoye to Nationwide Children’s Hospital to further elevate the visibility and reputation of one of the best overall children’s surgical programs in the country that, through its clinical care and research, is forging the future of children’s surgery.
Dr Olutoye while reacting expressed joy, noting that joining the hospital would be an opportunity to help children across the world.
- Impeachment Trial: Trump Hires Powerful Lawyers to defend him at the Senate
- Afanifere National Secretary Arrested for obstructing Osinbajo’s Convoy – Lagos
- Iranian chess ref who Lives in Russia, says’ I will Never go back to my country
- Bus conductor and passenger fights and fall inside dirty gutter over N100 (video)
- I am the Elected senator for Anambra south, Not Ifeanyi Ubah – Obinna Uzoh