The EFCC, Makurdi zonal office, on Tuseday, December 10, 2019, secured the conviction of one Moses Abah Ijiga before Justice Mobolaji Olajuwon of the Federal High Court, sitting in Makurdi, Benue State. Pastor Moses, who bagged one year imprisonment, was arraigned on amended one-count charge bordering on fraudulent impersonation.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Live Updates: US senate Begins Trump Impeachment Trial – what you need to Know
- Buhari Government is working with Boko Haram to kill Christians – CAN
- Amotekun: Self Defense Is International Human Rights – Atiku
- How can Governors setup “Amotekun” when they have not paid Minimum wage ? – Junaid Mohammed
- Imo state: 9 Lawmakers defects to APC, Deputy speaker Resigns