A Nigerian lady and her children were compelled to sleep outside the Nigerian international embassy in Berlin, after a long voyage from Munich to renew their travel papers.
In the viral video shared, a man was heard saying out of sight that the Nigerian envoy left the stranded lady and her children outside after they touched base around evening time.
One of the children who was very awkward with the rest spot, was additionally spotted crying.
The specialists at the Nigerian government office in Germany, are yet to respond to the video which has circulated around the web via web-based networking media.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Allowing Miyetti Allah to join Amotekun is like Recruiting Demons into an Army of Angels – Fani Kayode
- Bandits kills Man, Rapes his Daughter, abducts his wife in Delta state
- Trump please come and save us, Nigeria’s situation has gone beyond prayers – Nigerian Pastor
- 25 Repentant Boko Haram Members From Niger Republic, Arrives Nigeria (photos)
- Bleaching your skin has nothing to do with the Kingdom of God – Etinosa
- Ohanaeze blasts Buratai for planning to Recruit Youths to fight Boko Haram, says’ count Igbos out
- Drinking milk increases the risk of breast cancer in women – Study
- Anyone who thinks Buhari is in charge of his Government is fooling Himself – Pa Adebanjo
- Fulani herdsmen storms Benue state with Guns and over 4,000 Cows
- Nigerian Boy beats up his Girl friend, bites her breast