A Nigerian Man, Emefiena Harrison, shares a story of a woman who poured hot oil on her maid because she ate fried plantain.
Sharing the story He wrote:
“A petition was written against Mrs. Phyl Chime who poured hot oil on 7-year-old child maid who she caught eating fried plantain.
“The petition was approved and the woman was arrested by the police. It will surprise you to know that the woman was granted bail on SELF RECOGNITION.
“We arrived the headquarter on Commissioner of police invitation for interview and the woman refused to show up. This is more than one week.
“She has also refused to respond to police calls but rather engaged the services of bloggers to accused us of blackmail, fraud.
“The Imo State Police command who granted the bail don’t even know her place of residence or how to get her to face trial.
“I wish to call the attention of Inspector General of Police, Imo State Governor to quickly call the command to provide Mrs. Phyl Chime and furthers stop destroying the image of the Nigeria police.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Police arrests couple for posting a video of the husband brushing his wife’s hair (video)
- Amotekun: Miyetti Allah is sick, they should go to T.B Joshua for Deliverance – Fani Kayode
- Nigeria does not exist in our consciousness, It must break up whether we like it or not – Remi Oyeyemi
- US troops blocks Russian Forces from entering Syria Oil Field (video)
- Exposed: How Uzodimma paid supreme court “₦2.5 billion” to declare him Governor of Imo state – Journalist