Nigerian Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, took to his Twitter page on Thursday to talk about the reality he faced being a politician.
, ‘I always thought our problem was our leaders till I joined politics and realized the people are also a big part of the problem. If you run for office and you don’t have money to share, even your village people will leave you and support a well known kidnapper who is sharing money’.
He also said, ‘yes our leaders have failed us for so long but running out of the country is not the best option. Who go fix am? Then we are treated as 3rd class citizens abroad. We need all hands on deck, all voices. The fewer the opposition, the easier it is for the oppressor to carry on’.
SEE TWEET BELOW:
- PHOTOS: Anthony Joshua visits Buhari in London, shows off his championship Belts
- when i had accident, my father sold his bike to save my Life, today i bought him a car (photos)
- Nigerian Lady celebrates her boyfriend, says’ your di*k is my Life, etc. (photos)
- Supreme Court have penetrated Imo state with their evil plans and inhuman policies – Imo General Assembly
- AFC bans Iran from hosting international football competitions