Chief femi Fani-kayode commends presient Buhari for boycotting the word Economic forum in south Africa, says; Nigerians who attend WEF should be sent to Germany for New yam festival
I commend the FG and @MBuhari for boycotting the World Economic Forum. When it comes to the South African matter we must set our differences aside and stand as one.
The FG has taken a good first step but must do far more. South Africa must pay dearly for her insolence and barbarity!
Nigerians that attend the World Economic Forum in South Africa deserve to be sent to Nuremberg, Germany for the next yam festival! They are pissing on the blood and dancing on the graves of their compatriots that have been tortured, maimed and butchered in the streets of SA.
- Nigerian Female student commits suicide for being expelled from school – Ukraine (photos)
- Impeachment Trial: Trump Hires Powerful Lawyers to defend him at the Senate
- Afanifere National Secretary Arrested for obstructing Osinbajo’s Convoy – Lagos
- Iranian chess ref who Lives in Russia, says’ I will Never go back to my country
- Bus conductor and passenger fights and fall inside dirty gutter over N100 (video)