A Nigerian, Ify Bozimo, has been appointed a member of the Commission on African Affairs by the Mayor of Washington DC.
According to her letter of appointment signed by the Mayor, Maurie Bowser, Bozimo was appointed to help a better and brighter path for the city.
The letter partly reads: “Boards and commissions play an important role in helping the District of Columbia succeed–including licensing and regulating professions and developing policy recommendations that make the city a better place to live, work and play.”
Her Certificate of Appointment said she would “serve as a public member o the African Affairs and she is empowered to execute her duties with all attendant powers, privileges and responsibilities for a term.”
She hails from the South-South geopolitical zone and is a member of the South East/South South Professionals.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- African Pastor caught Having $€x with his church member in a Hotel Room (video)
- European union threatens to Ban Nigerians from Travelling to European Countries
- Nigeria Senate introduces bill to create agency for repentant Boko Haram members
- Buhari is dead and buried in a shallow grave in Saudi Arabia – Nnamdi kanu
- My Husband urinates on the bed and keep blaming our Son – Nigerian woman
- Mother of 12 gives birth to 3 Babies at her home – Kaduna
- Buhari is in charge of his Government – BMO
- How ‘Yahoo Boys’ killed the Aso Rock Director with the help of Police
- Nigerian Woman attacks her husband with Knife, cuts off his Nose – Imo state (photos)
- Abba Kyari and National security adviser, Fighting over a police equipment contract (photos)