Nnamdi Kanu sends greetings to all IPOB members over his Parent’ Burial.
“The best of the very best
The chosen children of the Most High
The hardest core of them all
The most unique and formidable assembly of men, women and children on this earth
The only movement that march and the foundations of hell tremble; even Satan is afraid of IPOB
“With my parents out of the way, very soon we shall march and the Sun will not set on that glorious day until the vandals are vanquished and the tricolour of the rising sun raised never to be lowered again.
“I thank this great family of IPOB all over the world for the love you showed my parents, who are resting in the bosom of the Most High.
“From the bottom of my heart I thank all those that put the enemies to shame today, but above all I thank Almighty God Chukwu Okeke Abiama pure ime ihe nile for his infinite grace upon our lives.
IPOB! One Family!!
– Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Mother of 12 gives birth to 3 Babies at her home – Kaduna
- Buhari is in charge of his Government – BMO
- How ‘Yahoo Boys’ killed the Aso Rock Director with the help of Police
- Nigerian Woman attacks her husband with Knife, cuts off his Nose – Imo state (photos)
- Abba Kyari and National security adviser, Fighting over a police equipment contract (photos)
- Inside Buhari’s Government, Ministers and Aides fighting against Each Other – Jackson Ude
- Don’t Date a Girl who cannot Pay her Transport fare to come to see you – Nigerian Lady Advises Men
- Women cheat more than Men – White Lady (video)
- Nigerian Man makes his own Vehicle, test-runs it in Lagos (photos)
- Lawmakers vs Innoson: Foreign Cars permitted but Foreign Rice not permitted – Shehu Sani