Femi Fanikayode has told Nigerians to accept the fact that Nnamdi Kanu the Leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB) is completely in charge of South East. (Biafra)
See what he wrote on his twitter handle.
He orders his men to protest in Japan and they do.
He orders his men to protest in Nuremberg and they do.
He orders his men to boycott elections and they do.
He orders his men to shut down the east and they do.
Does anyone still think Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is not relevant?
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- European Union blasts Buhari, says’ you are not doing anything to End the Killing of Christians in Nigeria
- Pipeline Explodes In Lagos, Burns properties (video)
- Igbos vs Yorubas: “Operation Amotekun” A Game Changer For 2023 – Reno Omokri
- Accident: Trailer falls after clashing with keke, 3 Dead – Anambra state (photos)
- American Couple dies the same day, after being together for 65 years (photos)