The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has asked the Presidency to answer one very crucial question about President Muhammadu Buhari’s visit to Japan.
In a live broadcast, Kanu asked the Presidency to tell Nigerians who welcomed President Buhari In Japan.
Meanwhile, the Presidency had earlier released a statement concerning the whereabouts of President Buhari in Japan. The statement by Adesina read:
“Nigerians at home and in the Diaspora are urged to disregard concocted stories, backed with spurious visuals, of any protest or harassment of the President and his team. It is the stock-in-trade of hate mongers, who do not realize that the rest of Nigerians have left them far behind.
“President Buhari will make his presence at the Seventh Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD7) count for Nigeria, and no scare-mongering or sabre-rattling will detract from the outing.”
Now let’s analyze it, Take a look at the below pictures to show that Buhari’s Pictures are Doctored.
WATCH NNAMDI KANU’S LIVE VIDEO:
- Supreme Court have penetrated Imo state with their evil plans and inhuman policies – Imo General Assembly
- AFC bans Iran from hosting international football competitions
- Davido and Chioma Unfollows Each Other On Instagram over cheating scandal (photos)
- Buhari should Arrest all the Yoruba Leaders Behind “Operation Amotekun” – Miyetti Allah
- PHOTOS: Buhari arrives London