The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is reportedly set to tour many cities in Australia.
Nnamdi Kanu will visit Western Sydney University on 29th, September, 2019 where he will discuss issues patterning to ways to achieve the sovereign state of Biafra.
After the Town Hall meeting in Sydney, Kanu is expected to visit Melbourne on 6th October before he will proceed to Canberra on 12th October.
He will also visit, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia, and finally New Zealand.
Meanwhile, our correspondent in Australia will monitor the meetings and bring you more details.
His words, “So if you are working in any Government House in Southeast and you know which city in the world the governor is going to be, inform us so that we will mobilize for him and you will be rewarded with N1m.”
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Police arrests couple for posting a video of the husband brushing his wife’s hair (video)
- Amotekun: Miyetti Allah is sick, they should go to T.B Joshua for Deliverance – Fani Kayode
- Nigeria does not exist in our consciousness, It must break up whether we like it or not – Remi Oyeyemi
- US troops blocks Russian Forces from entering Syria Oil Field (video)
- Exposed: How Uzodimma paid supreme court “₦2.5 billion” to declare him Governor of Imo state – Journalist