The Governor of Abia state, Okezie Ikpeazu has reportedly destroyed Many shops in Abia state.
According to Umuchiukwu writers, Abia State government led by Okezie Ikpeazu has demolish people’s shops and goods worth billions destroyed with Caterpillars while some goods burnt,.
According to the Information obtained, Catapilers with heavy military guiding them storm the market and start destroying goods.
It was Learnt that some goods and some important properties were stolen by those people responsible for the demolition. – Reports says.
- Amotekun: Nigeria is Not Working – Oyegun, Former APC Chairman
- Trump grants Religious Freedom in US, students can now pray and read their Bible in school
- PHOTOS: Anthony Joshua visits Buhari in London, shows off his championship Belts
- when i had accident, my father sold his bike to save my Life, today i bought him a car (photos)
- Nigerian Lady celebrates her boyfriend, says’ your di*k is my Life, etc. (photos)