The Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide Caution Igbo groups not to cry wholf over non existent comment, never Credited to Governor Okezie Ikpeazu calling any Biafra agitators terrorist organisation.
In a statement released by the groups General President, Mazi Okechukwu Isuzoro. It Reads:
“Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide had studied diligently the recent viteprative rethorics of fifth columnists and sponsored groups, and Urge them not to allow themselves to be used as a medium to create disaffection and disunity in Igbo land via Abia State through thriving in falsehood, deceit and false alarm with evil intent to deceive igbos and instigate Protest and civil disobedience Ahead of next week Supreme Court’s Judgement on 2019 Abia State Gubernatorial election between PDP Candidate, Governor Okezie Ikpeazu and Apga Candidate, Chief Alex Otti.
“Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide Caution Igbo groups not to cry wholf over non existent comment, never Credited to Governor Okezie Ikpeazu calling any Biafra agitators terrorist organisation, but this baseless allegations is aimed at setting up Crisis Ahead Supreme Court’s Judgement,we wonder the rationale behind the recent blackmail and treachery against Ikpeazu by these igbo groups,who are neither into self determination or Into Biafra agitation,or are they now mouthpiece of Biafra agitators,its obvious that they were recruited solely to create disaffection and disunity among Abians, and We Urge igbos to ignore Such antics.
“OYC exonerate Governor Okezie Ikpeazu from any Anti Biafra Comments, and Urge the Governor to remain focused in realisation of Enyimba Economic City which igbos are interested in, We are are aware of the opposition sponsoring Students from a nearby State to protest in Abia next week ahead of the supreme court’s judgement,we Urge the opposition party to work with Governor Okezie Ikpeazu until 2023, when They will have another chance to seek the mandate of Abians.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Nigerian footballer, King Udoh infected with coronavirus in Italy
- Buhari should Ban flights from China and other countries that has coronavirus – Reno Omokri
- I Jumped into Lagoon Because my Girlfriend said she is no Longer interested in Me – Rescued man
- Governor storms school, forces principal, teachers to eat the poor food they serve students (video)
- 20 ways to Protect Yourself From Coronavirus – WHO
- Uber Driver cries out, says’ I had contact with Italian man with coronavirus in Nigeria
- The Italian man with coronavirus in Nigeria went to Ogun state before coming to Lagos – Hamzat
- Men should shave their Beards to avoid Coronavirus – Disease Control Center
- Be Careful, Coronavirus can spread through telephone, tables, chairs, etc – WHO
- Coronavirus in Nigeria: Fani Kayode Reacts, says’ May God defend our people and protect our shores