Former Minister of Aviation, Mr Femi Fani-Kayode, has advised Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to go back to his pastoral work AT Redeemed Christian church of God, when everything fails for him as VP.
Fani-kayode, who was apparently reacting to the rumours that Osinbajo had been relegated to a ‘house boy’ at the presidential villa.
“Amb. Ayo Oke, the fmr. DG NIA, took care of you. He paid your bills and protected you. He kept all your dirty little secrets. He gave you wise counsel and comforted you even when you shed tears and said you couldn’t take it anymore. All this yet you sold him down the river.
“Your fingers have finally been caught in the cookey bar and your benefactors and detractors have begun their work. They have demoted you, humiliated you, used you and dumped you. By the time they finish with you you will wish that you had never been born.
“Worse still Oke is no longer there to help you. Poor chap. Politics is a terrible thing when compared to the legal profession. This is especially so when you are a Prof. of Law. At least you can go back to your pastoral work at RCCG when all else fails. My prayers are with u.”
- US vs Iran: Trump will Never Apologise for killing General Soleimani
- IPOB protests in Imo state, orders Uzodimma to step down (video)
- Nigeria may Break up because of “Operation Amotekun” – Arewa Forum
- Amotekun: Nigeria is Not Working – Oyegun, Former APC Chairman
- Trump grants Religious Freedom in US, students can now pray and read their Bible in school