Nigeria’s Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo departs Nigeria for Niger Republic.
Naija News reports the Vice President is travelling to Niger to represent President Muhammadu Buhari at an extraordinary Ecowas summit.
The extraordinary summit according to information made available by Mr. Laolu Akande, spokesperson to the Vice President is holding to review the ongoing situation in Guinea Bissau.
Prof. Osinbajo is expected back in the country later today.
“VP Osinbajo to represent President Buhari today in Niger where an Extraordinary ECOWAS summit is holding to review the ongoing situation in Guinea Bissau. He will depart Abuja this morning and return later today,” Mr. Akande tweeted.
Buhari is currently in London for a private visit and he is not expected back in the country until November 17.
- Davido and Chioma Unfollows Each Other On Instagram over cheating scandal (photos)
- Buhari should Arrest all the Yoruba Leaders Behind “Operation Amotekun” – Miyetti Allah
- PHOTOS: Buhari arrives London
- 2020 prophecy: still talking about Biafra, I see a New Nation coming out of a Nation
- Iranian Leaders should Abandon Terrorism and Make Iran Great Again – Trump