The wife of President Mohammed Buhari, Aisha Buhari on Monday hosted her predecessor, Dame Patience Jonathan at the State House.
“Yesterday, I received my predecessor, Her Excellency Dame Patience Jonathan at the State House. We discussed my efforts with regards to greater involvement of women in politics & participation of women at lower level of governance.
“We also discussed girl child education and her pet project “women for change” I got to hear her experience during her tenure and listened to her perspectives on issues affecting women and children in the society
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Mother of 12 gives birth to 3 Babies at her home – Kaduna
- Buhari is in charge of his Government – BMO
- How ‘Yahoo Boys’ killed the Aso Rock Director with the help of Police
- Nigerian Woman attacks her husband with Knife, cuts off his Nose – Imo state (photos)
- Abba Kyari and National security adviser, Fighting over a police equipment contract (photos)
- Inside Buhari’s Government, Ministers and Aides fighting against Each Other – Jackson Ude
- Don’t Date a Girl who cannot Pay her Transport fare to come to see you – Nigerian Lady Advises Men
- Women cheat more than Men – White Lady (video)
- Nigerian Man makes his own Vehicle, test-runs it in Lagos (photos)
- Lawmakers vs Innoson: Foreign Cars permitted but Foreign Rice not permitted – Shehu Sani