Lauretta Onochie, aide to president Buhari on social media posted a tweet.
“A former Managing Director of the Pipelines and Product Marketing Company (PPMC), Haruna Momoh and his wife Eileen, have said a court was misled into temporarily forfeiting their ₦2,417,037,404 billion. Me: Please tell us how!Some people have no shame.”
Nigerian American female Lawyer and a member of APC, replies Laureta Onochie’s tweet.
READ HER REPLY BELOW:
“We need people to be punished. That’s what’s missing. This country should be raining consequences for theft. We are being strangulated by thieves. Look at NDDC. PDP raped and left. APC came and continued? Why?”
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Police arrests couple for posting a video of the husband brushing his wife’s hair (video)
- Amotekun: Miyetti Allah is sick, they should go to T.B Joshua for Deliverance – Fani Kayode
- Nigeria does not exist in our consciousness, It must break up whether we like it or not – Remi Oyeyemi
- US troops blocks Russian Forces from entering Syria Oil Field (video)
- Exposed: How Uzodimma paid supreme court “₦2.5 billion” to declare him Governor of Imo state – Journalist