A 17-year-old boy, Somto, and his 16-year-old fiancee, have tied the knot traditionally in Nnewi, Anambra state.
According to Ananaedo online, Somto hails from Nwachukwu family in Okofia Village in Otolo Nnewi.
Somto, who is said to be the last child of his parents, was said to have dropped out of school last month, insisting that he wants to get married.
After mounting serious pressure on his family, the family finally decided to accept his request, and also sponsored the traditional marriage in which the public was invited.
Somto is not the only son of his parent, since he has an elder brother, who is said to be a graduate and is currently working in a Hospital within Anambra State.
After the traditional marriage, the parents of Somto opened a retail shop for the couple to manage and possibly take care of themselves.
- PHOTOS: Anthony Joshua visits Buhari in London, shows off his championship Belts
- when i had accident, my father sold his bike to save my Life, today i bought him a car (photos)
- Nigerian Lady celebrates her boyfriend, says’ your di*k is my Life, etc. (photos)
- Supreme Court have penetrated Imo state with their evil plans and inhuman policies – Imo General Assembly
- AFC bans Iran from hosting international football competitions