A Nigerian woman who is already in her 60s has gotten married on Saturday, January 25, for the first time in Anambra state.
The woman, fondly called Aunt Nwatoka, married a widower known as Mr. Okeke. The man is a Lagos-based businessman while the woman lives and works in Anambra state.
THE BRIDE’S RELATIVE WHO SHARED THE NEWS, WROTE:
“The woman is in her 60’s and got married just yesterday for the very first time! Yes!! Isaac and I had to dash back to the village in Anambra state to witness the most beautiful wedding of this century! Aunt Nwatoka had never been married all her life.
“She’s Isaac’s aunt from his father’s side and one of the best aunt-in-law you can wish for. She took excellent care of my husband’s grandma until she passed in her 90’s.
“She was always there for the whole family each time we came home for Christmas or … I was personally surprised but pleasantly so when a handsome Enugukwu man Mr. Okeke decided to take her hand in marriage. Aunt Nwatoka as she’s fondly called was literarily swept off her feet????.
“And just yesterday he wedded her at St. Theresa’s Catholic Church in Enugukwu, Anambra State. Mr. Okeke is a Lagos businessman while his new bride works in Anambra. Having found happiness, the groom who lost his first wife many years ago is giving himself another chance?
“And who would have thought that our dear Aunt Augustina Nwatoka at her age will ever be married! God is awesome. God is merciful. He never gives up on His children so, be positive as this year will not pass you by IJN”
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Mother of 12 gives birth to 3 Babies at her home – Kaduna
- Buhari is in charge of his Government – BMO
- How ‘Yahoo Boys’ killed the Aso Rock Director with the help of Police
- Nigerian Woman attacks her husband with Knife, cuts off his Nose – Imo state (photos)
- Abba Kyari and National security adviser, Fighting over a police equipment contract (photos)
- Inside Buhari’s Government, Ministers and Aides fighting against Each Other – Jackson Ude
- Don’t Date a Girl who cannot Pay her Transport fare to come to see you – Nigerian Lady Advises Men
- Women cheat more than Men – White Lady (video)
- Nigerian Man makes his own Vehicle, test-runs it in Lagos (photos)
- Lawmakers vs Innoson: Foreign Cars permitted but Foreign Rice not permitted – Shehu Sani